Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Joys of Being Jobless


Its been a month now since my partners and I agreed to bring our little "Try-lang-business" to the shelves. I found myself enjoying my time in bed! Wow! That's what you call, LUXURY! I get to spend more time with my soft pillows nowadays! Come to think of it, for the past few years, I've been working like a mad dog...

There are few things in life that i get to enjoy "again", being the Jobless Mom that I am right now:
  • I get to braid my daughter's TANGLED hair every morning.
  • HHWW (holding hands while walking) with Bebe Miles as we walk to the kanto for his daily sikad ride.
  • Make them "esgetti" on weekends ( if the budget allows)
  • Bathe the dogs...enjoy the lather...tiris the fleas (yuck!)
  • Buff the floor ...cheap way to shed off those extra pounds...i need more effort on this though. (whew!)
  • Change the yellow curtains to pink!
  • Pop the corn, let the ice tea flow and turn on the television hanggang ma-memorize mo na ang lahat ng TVC!
I wonder...how long do I want to ENJOY these stuff? ...how much longer will my Louis Vuitton Imitation wallet  permit me to do so...the well is drying up, but what the heck! I get to enjoy my children back again! There are some things money just cant buy!

3 comments:

  1. ana jud Ter.....welcome to the club.....nice kaayo imong article...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Charry...thanks ter! la ako maisip....sunod-sunod lang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was google-ing something when i came across this site: nyah! eto pala yung sumubok akong mag-blog kuno!

    Isn't it ironic?....i wrote this one during a time-wealthy period, ngayon, I have to work my butt out even on a sunday. But , complaining I am not. I am just soooo thankful for the blessings!

    ReplyDelete